14 April 2008

Man Day

When is Career going legit-like with the music and such? By that I speak of the composing and opposing the nonsense and what-like. I think it was a good idea, maybe we could do one album like that, and then go back to the good stuff, or something.

Also, music at my house (or the house that Linton used to live in) on Saturday April 26th (also happens to be my birthday). If you want to play, COME. If you want to play something besides CAREER, email me, or reply, or just come with what you need. There might be free food. Oh, and everybody has to learn happy birthday on something (preferably the spoons, not that I'm nit-picking). BOLD TEXT.

5 comments:

Alexander said...

I, for one, am nit-picking. Happy pre-birthday! I will learn to play said song with my fingers! non-bold text.

tutankhamun said...

"composing and opposing the nonsense"
you're out of the band.

Alexander said...

i agree, you're in the band

Alexander said...

hahaha. i love it!

Alexander said...

bad news: i'm as busy as an owner of a Bosnian night club up in this piece so i'm unable to attend the festivities that i assume happened and are happening today. my bad. but next time (if it's in the summer) i will attend.