17 June 2009

lintymix june 17 2990 yea














FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE I HAVE CREATED THIS JUST FOR YOU
this mix represents exactly how i felt today & i hope to impart some small part of that effect on you. also, here is a link to my previous mix which i have recently rediscovered & it is still good in my humble opinion. not nearly as sunny as this new mix tho. tracklist follows as well as the necessary link to the megaupload site where the electronic file is housed. disco.

TRACKLIST

1 tim maloney - extra sugar free gum
2 ezy & isaac - bad day
3 jimmy cross - i want my baby back
4 fred lane - danger is my beer
5 apartment one - step inside
6 fred frith - cap the knife
7 liliput - do you mind my dream
8 picky picnic - was ich haben will
9 christiane f. - wunderbar
10 experimental products - anesthetic
11 goblin - lesbo
12 ptose - ecraser la vermine
13 bruce haack - program me
14 ross johnson - my mission
15 downtowners - baby i'll give it to you
16 elton & betty white - i'm in love with your behind



HERE http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5G20H1N

4 comments:

disgraced track star said...

electric lucifer is madness

mooshoo variations said...

nice mix... but the link didn't work??

mooshoo variations said...

nevermind, tried again, got it.

mooshoo variations said...

thanks for posting, this is great.