29 March 2009

breaking news

in lieu of the sudden immense increase in demand for hard copies of releases by career, i have spent part of the day making five 3" cd singles of career's 'dime inna jukebox'. the cd is about 11 minutes or so, and has the two tracks you can download below, in a paper sleeve with plastic for safe keeping! it also has the same cover you see below. these are regular cdrs cut down to 3" with a pair of rusty scissors, they play super fine - no guarantees on longevity though. mail order only. email me at fifthbusiness67@hotmail.com with your address and i can send it to you fo free. only 5 ever!

8 comments:

mooshoo variations said...

or you could just wait until I see you later in the week.

mooshoo variations said...

My first comment contained my address, so I don't know, I thought maybe I better remove it, paranoid maybe but whatever.

also, I'm super impressed that you cut the cdrs down to a 3" and that they play! Bravo.

mooshoo variations said...

just e-mailed you my address

disgraced track star said...

wasn't it you who was just sayin how nice it is to get stuff in the mail? it'd be nice to get a mailing list going so we can just send stuff out as soon as it gets made. i love pestering people with unsolicited shit. plus there might be none left by friday - this shit is flying off the shelves! next arcade fire!

mooshoo variations said...

good idea 'bout the mailing list

Alexander said...

me too! on the mailing list please!!! PLEASE! let's do a mail list. who's gonna be on it?

disgraced track star said...

alex - email me your address, i have a mutilated 3" career single for you.

we should have started a mailing list long ago, but better late than never. i hope lots of people will join in.

Alexander said...

okay i e-mailed it to you and you replied.

yeah me too! let's make a huge mailing network.