01 April 2009

more breaking news

as a result of the recent quick sellout of the career 3" single 'dime inna jukebox', rhythm nation and reelcod records will be now be reissuing physically possessive selections from the career catalogue. these are only available by emailing your address to me at fifthbusiness67#hotmail.com, along with any well wishes or fuck-yous. also, automatically issued to people who wanna be on the mailing list, or who have already signed up.

first on the chopping block - rhythm nation #33 - palatial indian mansion on the hill bye & bye. you can look up the old post to see the cover. it comes in gold, hospital aqua pale green, and rusty orange, just for fun. also, comes with the lyrics for the unreleased title track - sing and play along at home! there are only 5 of these, hot of the rhythm nation skillet. get 'em while dere sizzlin'. more to come.

-"i'm dreaming of a comb."

3 comments:

mooshoo variations said...

keep 'em coming!
highly recommended mailing list... right to yer doorstep

Alexander said...

Yes, I concur; any mailing list, in fact, is at least worth consideration, in my opinion.

Did you get yours yet? I didn't get mine.

tutankhamun said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOuzzzltSOA

"»Art must be beautiful«, 1975 by Marina Abramović. I brush my hair with a metal brush held in my right hand and simultaneously comb my hair with a metal comb held in my left hand. While so doing, I continuously repeat ‘Art must be beautiful’, ‘Artist must be beautiful’, until I have destroyed my hair and face."