13 December 2007

ATTENTION REELCODDLERS

so, the reelcod supersession recording is nearly complete but i need song titles. it's gonna roughly be 12 songs giveortake, divided in two parts to fit on CDR. so, in keeping with the collective collaborative concept of the session, (veiled as an attempt to get more of you posting on zéé "blög") i'm asking YOU to come up with the titles. come up with whatever, you were there & you heard the "songs" i'm talking about. to keep it fair, & also in keeping with the collab, i'll punch the titles into the burroughs cut-up machine (found here) & voilà... we have song titles for each song created by all of US! leave your titles in the comments section of this entry.

also, an example of the cut-up method, everything i just said cut-up for shitz & gigglez:

need song titles. it's gonna roughly be 12 songs giveortake, keeping with the collective collaborative concept of the session, (veiled zéé "blög") i'm asking YOU to come up with the heard the "songs" i'm talking about. to keep it fair, titles into the burroughs cut-up machine (found here) & voilà... of US! leave your titles in the comments section of just said cut-up for shitz & gigglez: so, the reelcod supersession recording is nearly complete but i divided in two parts to fit on CDR. so, in as an attempt to get more of you posting on titles. come up with whatever, you were there & you & also in keeping with the collab, i'll punch the we have song titles for each song created by all this entry.

also, an example of the cut-up method, everything i

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a fun game. Can anyone play? I have some good ideas. Not for all 12, but at least 10.

btw (or "by the way") not to be too picky, but "giveortake" is three words, not one, as in "give or take." You see the difference? One way looks crazy-like, but the other is words you can read.

Like I said, just a btw (see above).

mooshoo variations said...

dave's starting to grow on me, he's like a sist that at first seems out of place, but you learn to live with it and even love it.
Or maybe like mold, at first seems threatening but it really just adds flavour.
Or perhaps like an unwanted pregnancy, at first you're confused and wish you hadn't drank that 9th tequila, but then you realize it just means 9 months where you don't need to use birth control, "put that condom away stranger, I'm already pregnant!"
Yeah, dave's like a lot of things, but most of all he's family, someone else's family, but family nonetheless.
So how about those 10 good ideas, DP, inspire us with your soul touching words, no, poetry.
I'll get us started...

mooshoo variations said...

1-soul toucher
2-medicinal erotic prelude (the scamper sax)
3-time tips the latter
4-so long St. Valentine, or, is it alright to leave?
5-soul torcher
6-eats eats (welsh rabbit)
7.hand in teen, like a puppet
8-sun fun pts 1 & 2
9-no walk no more
10-the cellophane marijuanna discount
11-quasi-care pharmacy
12-tympanum burst

Alexander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexander said...

i need to hear the songs to give them titles, otherwise the allotted titles are arbitrary and thus more forgettable and thus negates the purpose of song titles in the first place, which is helping me remember songs by attributing them names.

all the same,

1. I love David
2. I love him
3. I love
4. I loved
5. I will love
6. I will have loved
7. I would have loved
8. I would have once loved him
9. But he went and spammed
10. I once loved
11. I did love
12. I love David

Amateur said...

We aint heard wut tracks wut, but I reckon we jus spit out dem titles and queen tut can litten to dem tracks to know wut's wut, den jus put ar names to da songs as dey fit.

1. Selection
2. Application
3. Derivation
4. The contents of your knapsack
5. Conception
6. Resignation
7. Reciprocation
8. Osculation
9. Copulation
10. Money-based relationships
11. Disbelievers coalition
12. Union

Alexander said...

who is anchor please? I'm too curious is all.

tutankhamun said...

trust me, hearing the song won't make a lick of difference. did you read the entry? i'm just going to cut-up everyone's suggestions & piece them together at random to preserve impartiality & the collaborative spirit.

tutankhamun said...

anchor is the trumpeter from career jr.

disgraced track star said...

1. you thrill me
2. sesroh
3. blacknuss
4. they got my girlfriend, too
5. she's like the wind
part a. the hebrew
part b. here's to feeling good
6. i chugged that wine like never before
7. a message come from heaven radiant and fine
8. it's a wine, man, you take it home and drink it
9. the food i ate, the booze i drank
10. most important thing you can't forget
11. i decided to improve my social standing
12. horses

Anonymous said...

Here's my super-duper Awesome ideas. Hope you like 'em King Slut (btw, KingSlut is my half bro):

1. King
2. Slut
3. Super
4. Duper
5. Awesome
6. Man
7. giveortake
8. mindless
9. bullshit
10.gradeoneortwo

tutankhamun said...

you ain't my bro dude.