25 December 2007

wudup ma peeple-weeples! Merry Christ Mass to all my peeyumps. Kna'mean? Kn'am sayin? Jah. Is this only a blog for Monsieur Murphy and I? Anyone else who looks at this should let me know incommsnts so that I can laugh and cry simultaneously like a japernese koala. And i went to montreal on the weekend. In doing so idiscovered it's a beautiful city. Let's do shows there maybe. But I still missed my beloved t-dot becuase it'll always have my heart. What about you? Plus I noticed there's no recycling bins in public places, which is pretty depressing. Wagwan. Love thy lover

4 comments:

tutankhamun said...

thanks for the good internet-vibes. this blorg could see more o dat. the internet/blorgorsphere is all about being ignored/reminding ourselves no one else cares & blathering/blorgering on regardless. the way i figure it, more blorgosphere for you & i.

Alexander said...

you said it my blog brejen. I'll keep posting on this thing till they pry the blogosphere frum my deadly fingers, regardless of how ignored and forlorn it be. And when are you moving to the Toronto dot?

Pamela said...

Pardon?

Christopher said...

Montreal is just Pickering Jr.