06 December 2007

hi everybodys

Unfortunately for my first posting ever, I'm got some business with you. So I've worked out some of the basics of net publishing with my bro, but it looks like the easiest thing for me will be to make the whole reelcod website and then publish it all at once. This doesn't mean that there can never be changes, it just means that I'll probably do updates and stuff in big chunks. I would like to get the first version of reelcodrecords up there as soon as humanly possible, which I think will be probably be around Christmas. SO, if you want your input, as in ideas or additions for the website as a whole, or stuff for your band's page on the website (like links to other websites you own, tracks, zines, pics and other decor, videos, paypal and products, page counters, whatevs), it will have to happen by the 20th at the latest to get on the first incarnation. You can either arrange to meet with me (my place or yours) if you want to work on it together (I'll probably just let you go to town using my webpublisher, but it has to happen on my computer or i'll be way confused), or just email me a bunch of ideas and pics and whatever junk you want on there with good instructions as to what you want me to do with it. Don't worry, nothing will be set in stone, I just want to get something up and running soon. I'd rather you replied to me on email than the blog, I just thought i may as well post to catch your attention. I'll copy and paste into an email too.
- the original J-dog, julia emma carney

No comments: