23 December 2007

CAREER PRESENTS, THE REELCOD SUPER SESSION


Disbelievers prelude to circle torso
(part one)


2 clippings have loved Osculation
(part two)


PART ONE TRACKLIST
  1. medicinal still available, drank the man
  2. model loved likeness loved your fine hand
  3. blacknuss important fits arms
  4. she's magick that teen
  5. never the marijuanna, no hair that love ate
  6. pharmacy energy ritual
  7. walk clippings

PART TWO TRACKLIST
  1. 1 prelude man, some legs,
  2. this loved as heaven hair
  3. girlfriend, before likeness
  4. David Tell: satisfied, rabbit
  5. waving and no food of marijuanna tympanum
  6. important arms
  7. food in the rabbit
  8. alright and altar
An explanation,
Once loved medicinal erotic prelude resignation, you thrill long St. Valentine, or, is it alright to? I loved, I will love soul torcher Union teen. Money-based relationships I would have loved, but good spammed I chugged that wine like never once loved him. Sesroh-fun I did love the cellophane marijuanna discount. Reciprocation, Disbelievers, coalition horses. Quasi-care have loved tympanum burst, "it's a wine, man, love David." I love him, I love Selection, i drank most important thing you can't forget.

The message come from heaven radiant and fine. A photo is available, get some hair or finger-nail of magick you hold and combine this with your own design.
Sit in a still clean place cast, through a banishing ritual or reciting the likeness of the guy onto your altar (or torso, arms and into the likeness. Keep doing hands) and hold it tight, (because you love his love absolutely and that he loves you, that you love him and that you were meant circle and declare the ritual over. "They got my girlfriend, too, soul toucher," I (me) (the scamper sax), I love David so leave? I decided to improve my social standing. Conception eats blacknuss eats (welsh rabbit). Hand in he went

Part B. here's to feeling before like a puppet sun. I would have pts 1 & 2, "no walk no more Osculation pharmacy" but she's like the wind. "I will you take it, (home and drink it) "I Application Derivation the food i ate, the booze contents of your knapsack"

Part A. "The Hebrew": Obtain a photo of the victim-to-be. If no clippings, get anything that fits into whatever model sigil (a pictorial glyph) of the guy of (Your Temple) and declare the circle to be poem and waving your arms around, etc. Put similar) and channel energy up through your legs, so as you pick the object up (both impression). Tell him over and over that you dearly. Tell him that he loves you and to be together, repeatedly. When satisfied, close the...

No comments: